Friday, March 26, 2010

Everybody needs inspiration

Heyheyhey((:
Today is greaaat day at school.
School is released at 9.40 today.
After released,when to the toilet at.9.42 and then falled-in at 9.45.
During speech day rehearsal,under the hot sun is whaat i hate the most -______-
Rehearse,rehearse and reheare and then went off to help at the hub.
I helped to draw the drawing and then off to have a 15 break and had food with Amirah,Lance Copral Farhana and Copral Aisyah.
Went back to the hub and mummy called me.
She doesn't believe that i'm in school because of school ended early.
Ish -______-
Asked Sir Wong to talk to her and finally she believe.
Whatever lah mummy eh mummy :/
Bersurai-ed at 1.45 and then off to meet ^^
After meeting ^^,went to Macdonalds to have my hungry lunch.
Yumeeeh,me likey ((:
Had an interaction with my sister-lovee,Amirah and Farhanah.
Well,i guess i should just have to keep it close among us .
Right girls right?
Haah,we laughed a lot about the jokes we made.
The "senget smile" from Amirah.
Gahahahahah XD
I just can't help laughing about it.
Hmmmm,then went home by 23 and then off to 67.
Reached home.
Bathed and then off to the lappy !
Awwww,my Sean Kingston is back to America yesterday .
But, no worries , PITBULL is NEXT!
Hahahaha,must go and see how much the ticket is.
PITBULL,I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF I WERE TO GIVEN A FUCKING LUCKY CHANCE!
And oh,Kelly Clarkson is here soon too *Kening naik turun naek*
Hmmm,tomorrow is the big day which is Speech Day tomorrow.
Weeee,this means that there is no more Speech Day rehearsals agaaain for me.
But, it doesn't mean i don't have to go for trainings.
Heh ^^
Ohkay,i shall end here.
I got to go and iron my number four uniform for tomorrow Marching.
heeeeeee~Toodles((:

No comments:

Post a Comment