Monday, March 8, 2010

Put away the photo albums and focus more on your future. Nostalgia is so yesterday.

Nostalgia was yesterday.
I'm slowly changing.
Hees,let's start about the day okay?
Alright,today woke early in the morning. Yes,like finally i start a day with a fresh waking up.Get ready to go to school and ohyeah,i opened a new contacts lens agaain.Weeee~
After getting ready all that,ate breakfast that was made by grandma and then off to meet Amirah.Took bus 31 and dropped off at normal place which is block 147.Today,we went to school again with three people.Hazlami was going with us -___-
And,Hazlami don't allow me to go with Amirah as he wants to try to go with Amirah only the both of them.
Well,i felt as if i'm a third party among them? HUH! Whatever.
Who cares bytheway? I ignored the laws of Hazlami and went with Amirah still.
Take my own sweeet time to walk to Amirah house.Reached Amirah's block only,i saw that Hazlami sitting down waiting for Amirah.
What's more? I quickly ran for the lift so that i can get awaay from Hazlami.
Hehh ^^ *gives cruel face*
Then reached Amirah's house and then off to school.
Took bus 23 to school. They satted together.Awww,so sweeet ((:
Takper,i give chance to them.
Reached school,Amirah and I went to the toilet.
Saw Faezah and others. Then Qistina and Atiqah came. Teased Atiqah on her attached with 'ehem-ehem'.
After that , went to assembled at the Parade Square.Satted according to register number.
Grrrr,all of this stuff is normal.
Waited for Nana to come,she didn't came today. -____-
Then first lesson was Science.
I talked a lot during that lesson until i was kicked out from the class.
Mr Lim asked me to get out of the class and then i gave him a fanatic look and walked off and joined Khuz and gang outside.
Then came Qistina to join.
Bodoh peyh cikgu Mr Lim. When i get punished,he didn't put my name on the class journal.
Baek kan?
Biaser uh,i'm his favouriteeee student ^^
Lols,but i don't ENVY him!
Yucks -____-
Second period was Malay. Talked to the teacher about my problem and she advice me on it somehow and she told me how loving my mother is to me.
And now,i realised that all this while i'm wrong.
WRONG towards my parents! They love me that's why they do this.
To them,i'm like precious gold that ain't cheap for others.
Awww,now i understand how my mother feels )):
CHOP-CHOP!
Recess time as for normal. But got sec 3's. YIPEEEE!
Haha,but i wasn't in the mood to look at anyone.I'm feeling awkward. I'm just not me. I'm tired actually.But who cares,i endured!
^^
Then after recess was Geography and sumpaaah i laughed a lot.
Amirah kept on making jokes to the teacher and i laughed a lot.
There was this disgusting thing that we both saw until i burst out loudly to the whole class.
I mean't i laughed LOUDLY!
Then,Mr Soh did a lot of jokes and i just can't control it i laughed loudly agaaain.
Gosh! I'm laughing as if there's no tomorrow.
Then it was Maths time. Miss Lau asked Amirah and me to get our Workbooks at the pigeon holes. And i kept on laughing on the same thing on Mr Soh.
Hahahhahahahahahha!
I had a stomach pain of laughing a lot .
Then stopped as i wanted to concentrate on Maths.
After maths was that Miss Fadilla.
This time is was best uh.
I'm starting to like her lesson.
She made a fun one actually.After school went to slacked for a while outside school while waiting to go back to school for Speech Day Rehearsals.
Went back to school with Baby and Amirah.
Changed into Half-U and met Fahirah at toilet near Canteen.
Falled in at 3.30pm and started with the rehearsals.
Ohmygod,it's fucking tiring.
This time for break,there's no free water supplied.
)):
And i have to taste the longkang flavoured water.
Nevermind,endured!
After rehearsal,had drills with some seniors and Ma'am .
I reported sick halfway through.
I seriously couldn't take it anymore.My head is spinning around and my stomach needs something to eat .
Fahirah cried as her hand could'nt take it anymore.
Satted outside NCC Room and had a rest and then went inside the room .
Took our barang-barang and satted at foyer.
My face is soooooo pale.
Hanan bought me a green tea drink.
Thanks eh Hanan ^^
I wasn't that well yet.
Sat outside G.O and this Fahirah kept on saying about McDonald's meals.
Yummehhhhh ;p
I changed back to my skirt and off to meet Baby.
Walked with him to blocked 893 and then off to Old Chang Kee.
Went home with Fahirah by 69 and she gave me her earpiece.
Woo,thanks(:
Red in colour lagikkkk ((;
I loveeeeeeee ^^
And,reached home.
Rested and took a bathe and had dinner with sister and then now updating.I'm still figuring out what to cook for tomorrow's Home-Ec classes.
Shuuuuut,don't tell me tomorrow,i bought everything and Miss Leow never come?
Ass -____-
Than,i won't bring anything,anymore.
Heeeesh,Yes!
Amirah's going to Camp Steel with US!
WOOOHOOO!
Be prepared okay Amirah for the thrilling adventures there.
Gonna treasure it with you.
((:
Goodnight,sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment