Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm missing someone badly .


Hours before heading to Kuala Lumpur.
Understood?
Well,i know this is a last minute news. I don't even know about going to Kuala Lumpur until my mother told me yesterday but don't know if it's already confirm then today she told me that it's officially confirmed.
Okay,so today's rehearsal at Kranji Camp was a blast and tired one .
Wanted to wake up at 5 am but then i extended till 5.35 am. Ohmygod,i'm late again because of sleeping. So,bathed and get ready to go to meet Amirah. While walking near traffic light near my house,i heard someone calling my name from behind. I don't bother to look behind because i'm sorting things out for my earpiece.
Then after all that sorting out,i turned behind and too my surprised, Hazlami was the one and i was curious why suddenly he was at Bedok. I remembered that Amirah told me he is staying with his auntie for one week. So went to fetched Amirah with him.
Waited for bus 67 for sooo not long time and then dropped off at 147 bustop.
Waited for Amirah at bustop,went to school by 23 and dropped off at Caltex.
Walked and laughed a lot.
See la,early in the morning already laugh a lot . ^^
Reached school,went off to the toilet and assembled at the parade square area and waited for Nana and the other girls. Nana camed , but Atiqah and Qistina didn't . So i decided to call them up and ask if they are coming or not. Amirah called Qistina and she said that she's not coming because she is tired and sleepy -___-
I called Atiqah,but she didn't picked up . She smsed me back and said that she's not coming because she go St.John.
So , we both fools(Amirah and Myself) was being tricked by them. Then camed together.
Nevermind girlfies,today's your day.
So laughed again and maked jokes with Amirah and Nana.
Took attendance and everything,proceeded to the bus and i so-don't-like the bus because it's veryvery dusty! Like , seriously.
When you tap the chair a little bit of force,the dust come out a lot (:
In the bus,do some cheers with Mr Tay as he led the whole class. Hah,nonsense sia that teacher's cheer.
Whatever -___-
Reached Kranji Camp,went to the teater hall and fuckish to those Pioneer Secondary girls who stared at us one kind. "Eh minah-minah,kau tak perlu nak stare dekat kiter orang per."
I seriously hate them and i gave then a fanatic look.
And to students from JurongVille students . Please don't act can?
Except for Dasfina natalie.
She's alright.
Hehe.
Right guys,i have to get going now.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment