Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why is everything changing towards everone of us? One by one problem came.

Why is everthing,problems i meant coming up by one of us day by day and one by one?
Can someone just tell me whywhywhy?
What is totally happening to me these few days is TOTALLY not me.
Many people have said , that this is life challenges.
But,i don't wish to hurt the two hearts because i've hurt them a lot throughout my 14 years of life. Please god,make me strong to face all this.

Hey there ! Sorry for the feeling-feeling post up there *points up*
I'm just typing that down because all of my friends are now having problem. Not only that,one after another.We have to face all this attitude given by irritating people .
Let's start ((:
Today i woked up earlier and went out earlier and i don't know why.While waiting for bus,my red coloured earpiece is making problems with me along until i board the bus.In the bus,i had no other choices but to justplay games in my phoone. I played GuitarHero and i didn't even relise that my stop is coming nearer and nearer.Walked with Hazlami to fetch Amirah and then off to school by 23.Yay~Today didn't assembled at parade square.Me likeeey!! Off to class and then first two periods i got P.E lesson and 2.4 is waiting for me outside and i completed it at 19 minutes plusplus. Nevermind, this is just the warm up,they won't count the timing today. Ran with Atiqah all the way till the finishing line and off to malay lesson after that.
Mrs Nor is having backaches and she can't teach us as she can't concentrate so she gave up some worksheets to do and i do it of course.
Recess,i seriously heard a bad news from someone about something that is totally,awfully DISGUSTING!I don't wish to elaborate more about it.
After school,straightway went to meet Baby and then went to KH and then off to slack with Qistina,Atiqah and Amirah all. But , went home earlier today. I'm sooo lazy to slack today.
But,tomorrow must slack one!
I'm gonna watch the match between Springfield Secondary School VS. Bedok South Secondary School ( SUCKSXZC)
That's a soccer match and in the meantime , i can wash my eyes.
Hehe,by looking at someone.
Can't waaait !
Kay,gonna end here.
Goodbye,Errah

No comments:

Post a Comment