Friday, March 19, 2010

Break your heart

I'm back for my second post.
Ohmygod,i'm having muscle cramps and pains everywhere around my body.
6KM Expedition just now was tiring and fun.
From Kallang Sea Training Center , paddled near to Kallang Mrt station and then paddled again to Benjamin Sheares bridge.
The expedition was to be at Marina Barrage by the end of the day.
But,due to time constrain and weather is not good,we can't continue.
And tomorrow i'm gonna chop the place of being the leader or back person because being the right or left marker is sooooooo damn tiring as you can't handle the center people.
For all,i failed this expedition and i have to come back tomorrow again and i'm gonna endure again with these muscle pains around.
I really hope it can end sooooon because i can get to rest on Sunday only.
Monday?
School's back (:
All of all , must endure everything...
Hmmm,alright .
I got to go and rest now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment