Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Close your eyes,clear your heart,let it go.


Holaaa. Been busy these days. Anyway,sorry for not updating yesterday and i'm super-sorry that i've runned out of pictures to upload in the meantime i just use some Tublrs pictures okay?
So pathetic me,i know =.=

So,yesterday have been a like a normal school day and routine for me, wake up and yada-yada-yada for school but then the weather is awesome is just that i forget to bring my umbrella along to school. No sweaters too. BOOHOO! I didn't slack much yesterday but then just watched the videos around on Youtube by laptop.

Today school was also like normal,i know but i got things to tell you. Firstly,i got my NDP t-shirt already and it's super fit for me. I love it so much. Things going well again with me and Khuz. First two periods and the computer lab for Comic Life then Science was all the way okay. Darn, where did i put my Mathematics one exercise book? I have been misplaced it. Nevermind, at least i got a cheek to do the sums on foolscap. For Language Arts lesson, all of us went to IT resource room to have some speech. I've been seperated from Nana and Amirah since i'm register number one. Qistina and Atiqah went for their TOP programme. Had some talks with Gabby-bby and Syaiful. Eww,disgusting freaks uh.

School went off. Running away from someone makes me feel that i want to play catching back with peeps. Shall do it one day,back :D Sat at K.H and went to Bubbletea and get Nana's prepaid card and off to sit with Zie. Went home early. I'm super tired. I don'tknow why? Greeat -.- Now, it's time for me to rest. Nyeheheehehe :D Okay, i have this feeling of excited-ness. I don't know what is it actually, it just to blurr to be seen. Btw , two more shows to go and NDP is OVER! A big nonono for me for that. I just dont want it to end but i got no choice. Everything has an starting and an end. Ahhhh,what the crap am i talking? Okay, bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment