Thursday, July 22, 2010

Take if you want it


*sad tone* Hey there blog. I'm having a bad mood now. Just had a fight with mummy and grandmother. I don't wish to elaborate more about it. I'm just tired to say about it anymore,i'm just going to relax and push myself up for the better me. Nevermind, i will just tolerate again.

School has been like normal but then today there is streaming talk by Mr Siva and more subject teachers. Was late for the talk for 17 minutes as we go and buy bubbletea outside school which took us so long to reach school back. The five of us are late and so we are allocated to sit at the latecomers area. 2compassion were dismissed first when we are not in class, if we were ,always the last class. Like have been sweared y'know. All the latecomers are punished of being late. Lovelies and myself have to run around the school hall for 4 rounds and that enuff of it!

Slacked with Rakin,Idris,Atiqah,Qistina and then baby and Hafiz came. Talked for a while and then send baby to bustop and then homed :D Bursted out everything to grandma. I just won't admit anything. So, went in the room and tear drops around me.

Okay, bye :( i got no mood already.

No comments:

Post a Comment