Thursday, July 15, 2010

just end sooner.

One more day to TGIF :D Yay! I just can't wait for Friday and it will be a resting weekend for me before i have my Sea Competition next week. I really hope this time it's a gold. Please.
School was fast today, it all goes so fast that i finally fall in love with maths and science lesson today which is i didn't sleep in the lab or class. I kept on listening and concentrating to the teacher even though the environment is not that pleasant. I tried to listen to the teacher as far as i could. Luckily i managed too.

Tomorrow there will be land training and kayaking training for the very last time. Like finally the four session is up and time for the big day. I seriously love it so much. So i won't be joining the whatever T.O.P programme at CRC room for one whole vicious month. I just don't like it because i prefer my own teacher to teach rather than tuition teacher. Diffrent method=confused=mess up! =.=

Went to Nana house today to sit around and then homed :D

Bye:D

No comments:

Post a Comment