Friday, July 30, 2010

The day is up soon.


Thank god it's FRIDAY !
Yes,finally the week has end and tomorrow is going to be NDP again. Yipeeee (: It's the preview tomorrow. I just can't believe it. Time runs so fast. I still remember when my firstfirst rehearsals was held at Kranji Camp which i hate it so much as the long hours just sucks to the core but then i relised that everything was meant to be. From March school holidays to June Holidays and then finally the last preview before the real show. That's it,everything has end.

School was okay today,i make jokes with Mr Tay a lot today. It's my first time seeing him laughing with his mouth so big open! Hah :D Mr Tay,Mr Tay. Then Art lesson was also great. Did painting again but then i left out a lot of things as last week i went for my competition. But,no worries, i'm able to finish up. Okay, then after school there's NCC training. Went for it. After NCC,there's a birthday bash for my senior,Staff Afiqah. We poured flour at her face. It was so fun and i went home :D Better go home early.

Okay, i have to go now and pack my things up :D Shall update more, tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment