Friday, July 16, 2010

Thank god its friday.


Holaaa. Alright. I'm exhausted for now after kayaking just now. It was super awesome but then very tiring. I shall scale it around 4/5? I think i need more energy on my trunk twisting and more practising on my paddling then everything will be nice and perfect. But unfortunately,today is the last training for the competition and soon the big day is coming. It's like only next Friday? Cool. I reall hope i can get a gold this time because i've been working very hard for this competitiom.

Okay, school was alright today. Wasn't that great for the other days because today is DNT lesson for three long periods and then just a one period of maths. But but, art was super awesome! We used watercolour cakes for our drawings and i was sitting next to Qistina. She asked me to apply the watercolour on my eyelids and i did so. It eventually turns out just like the colour which appears on my NDP make-up from CosmoProf. Green kiwi ^^ It's way to beautiful ah. I love it so much :D

After school, i had to change into my attire for land training and then went for kayaking. Saw Farkanda, but not Syafiqah. Saw Randy too ^^ Trained super loads today until my muscles are worned out! Definately a lot. I'm getting not darker this time because it was raining just now. Had some pictures taken with Eddie before going back to school and on the way back, we saw our Floorball girls on the way back to school from their Floorball match with St.Teresa Convent. Darn,they lose )': I just hate St.Teresa, they just are so humanitic BIG! Grrrr! Penalty was not the best. But , they tried their best to do their very best for Springfield. Came in Second was already an achievement that is good enough. Better than nothing right?

After Ncc, went to have dinner with seniors,Amirah and Farhanah before heading home around 8plus going to 9. Went home with Syariffah Amira from NPCC and then homed. Ohmy,tonight i'm gonna sleep well and get ready for tomorrow's NDP training. Thanks for the timing at 1030. I can at least,wake up later. At LEAST =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment