Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 15th Birthday.

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY BABY !
You have been the best to me for all this while and i'll treasure the times i had with you.
I love youuuu sooooo muchhhhhh :D
'Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Hope that you will have a blissfull life ahead.
Hey there :D Yesterday's ndp was great. Physically great because almost all school's are surely finding fault with Springfield. I don't even understand why. I was put at fault by this fcuking idiot boy from 2Diligence of staring at his god-sister from JurongVille Secondary named Yaya. I just couldn't control everything and i just shouted at his fish-look face.Sembarang tudoh je tu anak. Really getting into my nerves sia that guy. He camed to me to ask for forgiveness but then i scolded him back. Karma! Fcuk off la tell him.

For Gabriel also he get scolded from JurongVille for accusing anyhow. Darn lah you people. Got no other jobs to-do. Zul too was with Hai Sing. Everybody was just wasn't themselves yesterday. Our attitude yesterday was freakingly horrible i tell you. Even the choreographers there said so. But the best thing was putting on make-up onto our face. The most interesting part was the make-ups are from CosmoProf. That make up will be more nicer if we sweat as it will be blend in more and look super natural.

I was home at 1220 yesterday night. Luckily Hafiz was there to accompany me to take 69 back but then service was finished. 67 too. Luckily there was 18 to be taken. Took and then homed. Today i'm just gonna rest at home and get ready for tomorrow kayaking training at Kallang :D Bye !


No comments:

Post a Comment