Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm the fault,my bad

Hello hello , okay i don't understand why today is sucha hot day for me. Global Warming rising up! Okay. School was fun today but it's super not cool when you have to watch your height getting higher or stays the same and definately the weight. My weight is still the same. No ups or downs. Cool right. Hehe. Lesson today are sooo viciously longer than ever. History is a fun subject to learn and for science that Bad Romance guy is watching me studying.

There was one part where i tied up my hair like a crazy girl and sand the Bad Romance song to Mr Lim and he laugh and move on into class. It was super funny that Nana just can't stop laughing all the way. School ended as for normal but then after school we went to the Boulder wall to wait for Fiqah before heading out from school. I kept on jumping on the matress with Amirah. Fun fun fun ^^ Then went out from school to slack for a while. I WAS supposed to meet baby at bustop or maybe block 893 but then i was super late to meet him until he left me? Or maybe is it my fault of coming late? Ahhh,it's my fault then i think. Let just be it, me me me. Okay baby?

Rehearsals was super tiring as the weather is cloudy but the humidity is super can feel type ones. Hot hot hot okay. Ohmy,tomorrow is the actual day and i haven't even get any single thing ready yet. Shall i go now to settle those things up? Yay ! I got my Lance Copral Rank on m blouse already. Whoooopeeee! Hehe, nitenite/

No comments:

Post a Comment