Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Sister's Keeper.


Thumbs up for the movie ' My Sister's Keeper' *thumbs up*
So yeah, what a Thursday! Hmm yeah. Basically today after school i went to the AVA room to watch a movie screening called *points above*. The story is soooooo sad and it has a very negative ending too. I just wanted to cry at the last part, but i controlled by playing Zainab's Ipod.

So after school, i went out for awhile with Qis,Atiqah and Baby to bubbletea shop. Nana was injured on her right leg which unables her to walk properly. Pity her. I helped her alot by carrying her with my other peeps. It was quite challenging for us as we have to go up and down the staircase a lot and it will approximately take us around 15-20 minutes to reach class back. I don't know if tomorrow Nana is coming.

So,speaking of tomorrow, in the early morning i have to get my award infront of the whole school for my Kayaking Medal. Arrrgh! I'm so freaking shy y'know. I really have this phobia of getting up and take awards and whats more when you have to smile infront of the whole school. Errrrr,eww! I went home late today as i went to the optometrist to check on my new specs degree. I just want to make new specs soon after i get back my health booklet. Nyeheheheh XD It's an evidence that i can change for a new specs. I tell you this, once i make a new specs i will not use contacts lens for the moment. I just want to stop and rest my eye.

I have to use my specs alot than my contacts. Err, nevermind. Last contacts then done:D Okay, to those who make mouth. FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment