Monday, July 5, 2010

Finally chocolate hits my soul.


Weeeehooooo ! Finally i get my new handphone right after my Sony Ericsson w910i has been dead for two days. Okay,so yesterday was the day that i bought my phone. I didn't get Yari because mummy said that have some change to your handphone. It's like always i use Sony Ericsson so it's time for a change for myself and phone. I'm using a new line number and please if you want my number, add me on msn :D

Actually yesterday went out to Eastpoint with mummy and sister but then daddy called and asked us where we are. So he came to have dinner with us and then i said to him that my phone is already dead uh. Didn't i expected , he brought us to Tampines Mall M1 shop to survey for phones. Firstly we went to M1,then i can't do student plan, went to Starhub also cannot so back to M1 and finally get my LG Chocolate Pink in colour. I also saw Blackberry but then it's 2g only. i don't find why i should get it when other phones are 3G. I swear its hard for me to make up my mind because i really want the Yari phone. But then, when i think back. Hmmm, let's have a change since some Sony Ericsson phone always stucks a lot. Yeah,so Chocolate it is. This time i love it. Pinky pinky ^^

I love the camera, the functions but sadly no wi-fi. But not to worry la,i don't mind having a phone without a wi-fi because i won't be using it a lot when i already have a bigger wi-fi and a bigger screen. Bigger and better. Home after that. I just couldn't stop getting over the phone. I transfered everything. Hehe. Slept late last night because i've been otping with baby and Amirah. Cheh. Budak tu dah officially Hazwan's uh. Hehe, two more left to go :D

Hope we can make it through to 5/6 :D I hate Wednesday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment