Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I can see why people change,really do.

Okay, like seriously i can see people change slowly right after the incident. Haiy, i'm just wondering why are they changing? Blahblah -.-

School for the day is okay. New teachers coming in to 2 Compassion i think i've met Miss Liza before but i don't know where. I'm still thinking okay. Mother tounge sucks to the core. Like seriously,today a lot of teachers are looking down on me. First was my malay teacher and then goes to Mr Lim(science teacher). Ohwhatthehell,so what if i fail my MYE for science? It's not to late to study right. Always sides the cleveress. Berat sebelah! Not only that, freaking malay lesson have to stand up and do the task given. Eh,i feel like killing that ass uh. Swear. Qistina was also irritated by malay teacher,always sides the better ones. Nevermind uh.

I'll pass, then it's a freaking ass,dog,pig surprise for you lah idiots. Grrrr! Just testing my temper. Relax Athirah,relax. School ended early but then like normal went out from school for a while then had to go back to school for NCC Day rehearsals. Okay,like wth it was changed to Friday when it's told on Wednesday. Nevermind, at least i can just adjust more things to my uniform that has not been sewed my rank ^^

Slacked until late evening with Diyanah,Tasya,Fana and Fiqah. Nana already went for OPC. Homed after that. Relaxed and studied already. wheeehooo! Sleep time :D Bed is waiting for me. Friday sucks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment