Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Every word might be the same,but the intention depends on the person itself.


"Was is something I said or something i did
Did my words not come out right
Though i tried but i guess that's why they say

Every rose has it's thorn Just like every night has its dawn

Just like every cowboy sings his sad,sad song

Every rose has it's thorn".

Hello people. School is such like a normal day to me today. But after school was the best as i slacked with lovelies again but then without Atiqah and Qistina as they got something on. So, firstly went to K.H to meet the others and then went to 886 RC to sit there. Had a lot of bonding again with them. This time is much more greater. Hehe :D

Okay, i just received my RSN-NCC booklet and i've already photocopied it out for myself. Selamat,habes cerita. For the others ,they have to get the booklet from me and go photocopy themselves ^^ Okay,so i went home late today around 5plus. Left with Amirah and Atiqah all. Hmmmm,what was i going to say? Haha. I forgotten. Okay, it's time to GLEE! Bye bye :D

I know, my post have been short these few days :D Shorter the better right? I hope so :B

No comments:

Post a Comment