Saturday, September 4, 2010

Days to go,

Hey there, sorry for not updating. Well i have been busy yesterday since i went to Geylang in the night time and it's the last day of school yesterday. So,one week holidays is up next and it's time to get ready for raya. But wait, i got a very very very exciting good news to announce. I passed my CA2 and i'm thankful for it. All my hardwork studying so much did paid off at last.

I swear i won't want to go Geylang again, i meant the bazaar. It's super packed and the heat is just ewwww. So hot! I hate it so much. Met a lot of Springfielders there and i didn't buy my dendeng because i'm lazy to do so with the long long queue. I nearly got hit by a car while crossing the road and the light is already green but that stupid old guy go and drive. Went home around 12plus and i talked to love until one plus going to two. Cute! I woked up late today.

Went to the army shop to ask them to sew my rank and then slack with Amirah for awhile when Farhanah left earlier. Went home at four plus , got to get my green apples and vanilla essence. I bought the wrong one. So i have to run back and buy another one. Everything was done and i'm gonna rest right now. Few more hours to break-fast and it feels so bored when you can't go out with your favourite cliques. I want to go to Plaza Singapura with you guys and support Miss Liza! Ergh. Nevermind, time doesn't allow. We shall plan another outing yeah? Hope to see you guys soon, Errah.

No comments:

Post a Comment