Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's a tie.


Holaa. I got something to tell you guys here. Team challenge was yesterday and it sucks to the core. We lose for netball and basketball. -.- Both sports at a time. Nevermind, it's alright. Always have a next time but with diffrent people. So yeah, I grow another injury to my hands due to DNT and legs due to the team challenge. This don't always happen to me.

Yesterday's training was fun but then it's way to early for us to leave as we got team challenge. What a pity to Hanan cause she'll be the only part b's there with the juniors. I swear i laughed a lot yesterday at the training with the rain singing and much more. I want more (!) Soon as the team challenge commence it's start, basketball and floorball started first then to soccer and netball. The floor was wet and they wiped it using newspapers. Hah (: We were the first class with Aspiration to compete. We lose, then to Fortitude we lose, Excellence we lose and of course Graciousness we LOSE! -.- What a 'loser' day for the players. Baby has not been been watching me playing the game but instead go and ride. What a pityy blog.

But, I did get to meet him yesterday. Aww,i miss him so much! I really hope you got our deal okay baby? Heh. Went home to cousin's house yesterday and i slept for awhile while they planned to go out and eat. I didn't follow due to tiredness. Haha :D Now imma okay already with my leg. Thanks for the concern people. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment