Monday, September 6, 2010

I can feel the wind.


What a course ^^ Overall the course was fun and i didn't expect it to be that fun. In the first place i thought it's gonna be a boring one and it's always gonna be lectures,lectures and lectures. But then it turns out wrong, there's lectures but then they equalise with some videos in between and of course breaks. That's a must. The course was actually about Anti-Drugs and whatsoever. Now, i learned more about drugs and the consequences if you have it or in possesion.

I woked up for pre-dawn around four plus and then i slept back. I woked up at 6 and took a bathe.I was supposed to meet my friends at 6.45 but then i went out from home at 6.30am. I'm a little bit late and they left me but they waited for me at MRT station. Took the train to Paya Lebar and had to change to Circle Line. My aunt told me that i only have to change two trains and not more than that. So i thought when i dropped at Paya Lebar and i will take Circle Line straight to Punggol but then i was wrong. We have to take another train which is the Purple Line. Gosh,we are already late and the train is taking the own sweet time to move. Hahah :D We were supposed to reach at 7.45 but then we reached at 8.30. I know we were late. That's not the big deal because we have to go back to Sengkang by bus and we can actually drop at Sengkang Mrt Station instead of Punggol.

Soon as we reached the place, it was so crowded with NCC cadets from other schools and i saw some of my friends from HQ Camps. Went into the room and i saw Abg Suhaimi. Talked to him for awhile and then went in for registration and i'm the I/C for the day. I'm incharge of taking care of my beloved mates. But the most boring and sad thing is that we have to seperate from each other in the lecture room. I'm not with anyone from my platoonmates but then they get too. Nevermind,it's always fun to make new friends and bond with them. I'm always in the same group at Habsah,the girl from Bukit Batok. Oh,i also miss Ashikin so much! Hilang boots yer Kinn? Haha :D

First up on the list is the lecture by 'idontknow'. It was all about drugs and we got a suprise that we have to take a test at the end of the lecture all about drugs. The concequences and more stuff. I just want to fall asleep at first but then when it comes to the video time i was totally awaked. I'm always like that, i can't hear lectures for two hour plus. It just makes my mind, zzzzzzzz -.- So had some breaks in between the lectures. Just hang around the place before we went back in and continue more with LECTURES -.- I just hate it so much. But nevermind, i have to endure in order to get the next rank. One hour lunch was given and we can go to Compass Point or Hawker Center. We chosed to go Compass Point. Even though we are fasting, we just walk around and maybe thought of buying things. But then i didn't.

I like the second lecture because they explain to us about they carnival which is coming soon this November at Marina Barrage and i really really really want to join in the fun. Fifteen dollars of money is so worth it when you join in this carnival. There's a lot of things that we will get and not only that, got record breakings. Who want's to join me? Amirah doesn't want because she say it's not worth it, well then. Farhanah is still under confirmation. So blahblah, third lecture is also about some drugs. Then videos and prize giving. We ended quite early than we supposed to do so. We are supposed to end at 5.30 but then we ended at 4plus. Released and we had to go back by our own by bus, mrt or bus.

Took a long journey bust to Punggol Inter, we all thought of taking MRT home but then we thinked back that the time is the time for peak hours and we're not ready to be squeezed in the train. So we took a long long long journey bus ride home. Bus number three. It took us around 40 to 45 minutes before we reach Tampines area. Myself and Fahirah dropped off at the same bus-stop with Amirah while Farhanah and Hanan went to Inter straight. Did some business with Fahirah and then homed by 31. I swear i maked the wrong decision to take that bus because it's super packed with ITE students. I reached home around 6plus and took a bathe and get ready for break-fast.

What a wonderful course but then i really hope that this Wednesday's course is gonna be much much better! With Civil Defence Sirs. Awwwww, hotszcx! Haha, k stop it. Now, i have to rest because i'm gonna ton tonight with love i think. If he's not tired then i will uh. Shall get some rest first. Byeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment