Sunday, September 26, 2010

Humiliated


I love that phrase soooo much <3
Hey there. Sorry for not updating for few days. I have been very very busy this whole week. I remembered that I only update for three days for this week. Wanna know why?

On Thursday, school was super fabulous with all the laughters and PE lesson was the coolest as we played softball and i just can't stop laughing at my dearest compassions jokes. After school, I went to fetch my sister at my aunt's house before heading to Tampines Mall with Nana to get my sister's birthday present. Well, it's a last minute present because I don't really know what to buy for her. I got her a pencil case which has a disney princess on it. Walked around before heading to my aunt house for some acting by my cousin. Mummy was already there for her scene. Baby is having band on that day so i went home with Nana by 291. Reached and blahblahblah. In the evening, went to Punggol for another scene there which is the accident scene. Super cool with all the blood around me. I got a bruise on my face, all by make-up. See! I'm supporting all people who got bruises okay. Hahahah (: I wanted to go home to granny's house but then i changed my mind and went back to mummy's house and go to school from her house. The day was a blast.

The following day, school was alright too. My artefact for DNT is gonna be ready soon and everybody is like asking me for help. This is so cool using the strip heater.HAHA~ The fun part is, my cliques and baby's friend, Sufie,Qamar,Idris are following us go Jalan Raya. Yay! This is sooo fun. I think our lucky number is 17 cause all the people adds up to seventeen. Syafiq Abbas and Syafiq R followed us too. We went to fetch baby first and then went around Tampines. My house is the last one, eventually baby could come cause he had to go off first to his aunts house so we went to Hafiz house before mine. I couldn't follow them to Nana's house because i got a curfew on. Nevermind, i really really love the day so much friends. I swear i love you guys to the max :D

Saturday has came and my routine has started back and I have to go my religious class back again every Saturday. Gosh! That is super boring -.- I'm getting really bored at home so i just go there to spend my Saturday's. Went home to celebrate sister's birthday party but then then then, my sirs and ma'am from HQ wanted to came with my Sergeant Major Aisyah. So they came and had some food then it was ridiculous when they called my Farhana Jepun cause my face looks like one of the ma'am there in HQ. Haha :D Wth~(but it's true lah) and then my other cousins came. After all went home, we cutted the cake and i love the cake so much. Cause the printing is CARE BEARS! Ergh. I want that for my birthday,can?! I wonder when i can get that celebration back since i've last got in when i was primary two. Hmmmm. Jelous y'know. I'm bored so i didn't text much people.

Today, which is Sunday and tomorrow is school day. BORING! I woked up quite early today which is at 9plus in the morning. I went out with Fiqah,Tanisha and Zaidah to Airport to study. We had a lot of fun and all of them are so random. After going back from airport,i dropped off at Tampines Mall for awhile to go around at Charles and Keith with them before i went home. It was a fun day :DD So who want's to ask me to go airport with them next week? Sha? Mirah? Come'on we gotta study. Exam is in 10 days my dear friends. I'm worried now.

Errrrrrrgh, i found out something. He is soon gonna be other girls property soon. Blerk! Why does this feeling comes to me? We got nothing already. Gosh! Please let go of this feeling my heart. LOLS. Kay,bye :D Long post already !


No comments:

Post a Comment