Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nobody but you.


Miss Audrey Lim.

Hello. I got something to tell you all, my art prep work is killing me so much -.- Gosh! I have to take around one and a half hour to think on ideas for my layouts and it's super stressful when you have to concentrate more on your academic subjects but then the best thing that I did was, I did two works in one time which is I do my art prep work and also memorising the poems for Literature. YAY ME (exclamation mark).

School? Today, my TWOCOMPASSION really got a BIGBIGBIG suprise. Our dearest Miss Audrey Lim came back to Springfield today just to visit us. When i saw her figure walking outside the class, i quickly ran to her and hugged her. I seriously miss her so much,oops i meant, we all miss her so much :D So, she talked to us for awhile before we go to the school hall for assembly and if i got to know earlier that the assembly was just about Springfield Musical, i wouldn't want to go and wants to spend time with Miss Lim more.

I sat down at 893 after she left and waited for baby to come and meet me. I went home around four plus. Wanted to go to sleep but then i just don't have time to do it. Bluek! Nevermind :D Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment