Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anxiously waiting.

Hey there. Have been sucha busy busy week this days and team challenge is coming up soon this Friday. I'm seriously so anxious about it so much. Well yeah, I can't wait to bring the battle on with other classes. Yipee! For that,i got myself two contact lenses from Maxi Eyes which is in Brown and Black in colour. Next colour is, Maroon (: I'm gonna have vampire eyes soon. Yay! No more froggy eyes.

I sometime do feel my life is such in a mess but nevermind, i've been pranked by baby and Adeeb today. Since when do i give numbers to big big brothers ? =.= Lainkali,nak prank tu pikeh dulu eh. Nevermind. I'm tired right now and i miss someone,badly right now.

I wonder how other girls have a wonderful relationship *smiles widely*

No comments:

Post a Comment