Monday, September 27, 2010

It has never been expected.

Hello there. What a day today is.
School has been great today but then the thing that i hate the most is, Maths lesson for four periods straight. Mr Tay gave us a so called "tuition" during CME lesson. He became our "second" maths teacher. That is super ridiculous -.- He can never understand maths well,i can bet you.

I suddenly love maths already. Well,actually for a long time it's just that i don't have the interest to concentrate on it more. I can tell you that i'm gonna flop my maths but insya-allah not science. If god wiling. Seriously. If i pass my science,i'm outta my criteria already. Weehooo. But wait,not only that, i have to study more on my History too. Wait,got one more thing that i have to do which is my Art Prep work. Okay, whose with me to airport tomorrow? Haha :D

I'm gonna get my watercolour cake by tomorrow at Popular bookstore with Amirah before I leave for Airport so that i can eventually choose the colour for my colour scheme for my art prep. I have to buy Mathematical Set because we may need it in maths exam. Blrgh -.- I use to have those last time, but then now all gone. Cantik! So yeah. EOY is gonna start in 9 days time including today. I've done some of my revisions for maths and science. Please god, let me pass this time. I don't wanna fail my family once again. Enough is enough.

For the laughing gas,i don't wanna try it anymore. It can damage my brain cells. Now i know already from Panda. Haha :P I'm gonna pass it down to whoever want's it. I don't want to get addictive towards it. Lastly,i'm gonna go to the airport tomorrow with Sha,Mirah and Sha's boyfy (Danial). Can't wait can't wait! Hehe :D

Okay,i miss my baby so much already. When you want to go to school with me again dear? I miss the 'morning' you )': Shall see you soon. Amiraaaaah! Dah cuci bag belom?! Bau udang siaaaa XD

No comments:

Post a Comment