Monday, September 13, 2010

Blogging-stuffs.






( Click Click, Snap,Snap)

Reaaaaders! I'm back to blog,facebook and more more bloghopping(of course). So,my Hari Raya this year have been a blast for the first three days. There's a lot more days coming and i'm gonna collect more and more and more! YAY (!) Currently I have one hundred plus and i'm gonna step two hundred soon. I can't wait to go out with my cliques and shopping with Nana. I must go out with baby too (:
Like normal, Hari Raya always occurs at nenek house,every year. This year,the first family to arrive is, my family. Mummy,sister and myself. I guess all of you might be wondering where's my dad right? Well,i don't wish to elaborate here. He is just an suck-ass. This year hari raya is a bit diffrent because my family only consist of three girls and no boys. Look,i don't wish to elaborate about this anymoree. After i had eaten some cookies and drank some delicious drinks, i am just waiting for my cousins to come and i could bond with them moree(!)
Faidhi's family came up next. Fahmy and his nonsense jokes flying around and laughing moments for me. Then came more cousins. Syafiqah even came too. My cousin who i have not been meeting for one year plus and i damn miss her soooo freaking much but too bad he sister, Shazzy is not able to come because she's working and i really miss her too. Maybe next time we shall meet up,girls (: Chatted with her and took some pictures with her but then it's all in her phone. She'll upload it soon as possible. My another cousin from Hougang also came,Atiqah and Amirul. I sooo' miss Atiqah too but definately not Amirul cause i'm not that close to him. It's been years since i met them for the very last time. Had some bonding and then time to 'salam-salam' and ask for forgiveness from every single person there except small kids and childrens. Whats the diffrence? Nyahhah! Then $$$$$ came in loads and loads and loads of time. Gobs of money and envelopes with money inside is on my hands.
Sat and talked. Played with my cousin's laptop. Macbook Pro. Took funny pictures together and then photo-taking with the whole family and cousins. I felt like a S-T-A-R! Haha :D Perasantan betol lah aku nie. Stop it yeah. Then settled down and ate one more time. I love the sotong so much (: Watched a horror movie, i can't actually remember the title but then it's sound like k-e-li-won something something. I don't know. Halfway through the movie,i slept until two plus when i was woked up we are going home already. I went back to mummy's house again and i've been spending four days there. Shall do it again, next time. Homed,i couldn't take it anymore i just went to sleep until the next day morning.
Went to grandma's house agaaain. Now, more people coming in and more money. So as yesterday but then i went out with family to my other cousins house and more money collected. Yipeeeee! For today, i woked up LATE for school which is at 6.30 am. I'm supeeerrrrr late this timeeeee! I smsed Amirah to ask her to go alone as i'm gonna be late and she doesn't have to wait for me but ended up i saw her crossing the road when i was in the bus at 7.19am. She waited for me and we went to class together with her boyfy. I tortally miss my friends so muccchhhhh after a one week never meet them. So, when are we going to go jalan raya girls? Plann soon okay?! haha ;D I have to go now. Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment