Sunday, September 19, 2010

Swensens,late night = love :D



What a wonderful day yesterday. I had a date with ZaidahIdris,we bought Vanilla Custard and wanted to buy laughing gas. But then the freaking irritating aunty scolded us. She's like what the hell is that thing they're saying. Fuck off! She went to my house to hang around. I went out with my family and cousin for hari raya outing and of course to Airport for a late night ice-cream session at Swensens. Yummy.(I'm still craving for the ice-cream still) I ate sticky chewy chocolate ice-cream. Walked around at Airport, took pictures and of course pretending that i'm gonna fly that night. (HAHA) It was mummy's joke everytime.

Okay, Abg Zaki has reached California already. I really hope he gets to meet my Mr.Justin.Bieber :D Hahah! So we went home after that at two plus. Baby has reached Singapore back and he went to sleep first. I woked up late today and i don't know what's today's plan is. Maybe i'm just gonna do my homework and be a couch potato for the day :D That's me (: Raya outing with friends sooooooooonnnnn (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment