Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Show off.

Hey there. Wonderful Tuesday for the day in school and at the airport. But baby was not in his good mood today. So imma let him be by himself for awhile. So yeah, school? It's super fun. I think i shall emphasise on my class more since someone is acting sooo big in Fb about their class. So what sia?! -.- I love TWO COMPASSION, they are the best among the best. I SWEAR I LOVE MY TWO COMPASSION. I'm sorry if i'm writing this in a harsh or sarcastic way, but i just don't like it. Understand Bitch? Thank-you (:

After school,i went to accompany Nana back to her house so that she can get change to go to Airport. Then we went to my house to get myself changed. Tooked the MRT to Tampines and shopped around at Popular Bookstore before heading to Airport by 27. Went to the basement and quickly get our MacDonalds cause i'm sooooo hungry already. Sha's boyfriend, Dan was there too. We maked a lot of jokes with him and we watched 1000 Ways to Die together. Eew,super disgusting. Disgusting+Phobia. I don't dare watching it alone at home all my myself. Went home around 7plus. Didn't get scolding. Gonna go again to airport this Friday with Baby and Mirah. Haha :D Can't wait (:

:D :D :D



No comments:

Post a Comment