Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love you down.


Holaaa. I'm super lazy to go to school today because i just want to stay at home and wake up late every morning. Nevermind,i just have to endure another one short day in school before it's closed for a week. A week is enough for me cause it's gonna be Hari Raya soon this coming Friday. Yay!

Another hyper-active class for the day, almost everyday. Mr Lim was mad at us because we tested his patience for the day. Gabriel made fun of him during Science lesson and for P.E lesson it's super fun as we played soccer today and i fell down, twice. One with Irfan kicking my hips area and another one with me sitting down on the ball and it hurts on my butt -.- But it's alright, i'm used to it and now i know how the boys suffer from playing soccer and i really realised that last time i used to play Futsal in primary school and i have lost a lot of skills from my coach last time. Nyaaaah! Had maths test today too and i'm not prepared for it, at all.

I got a good news and bad news in my hand right now that i'm about to share with you guys who is reading my blog. Which one do you guys want first? Good or Bad? Okay,we shall go with the good news first okay? The good news is that, i passed the Criteria to go to Sec Three (NA) and my parent's won't be called up,again like last time. Yipeeee! I'm so happy and i can't wait to get my report book tomorrow. Like seriously i can't. Now,it's time for the bad news. The bad news is, I will have a course on school holiday which covers up to two days of it. One day is the the Anti-drug course and the other one is the Civil Defence Course. I planned to rest at home and get ready for raya but then it turns out that my plan will be destroyed. Nevermind, i'll just have to endure two day's of it.

I think i'm gonna extend my hair soon but then i don't know when since my plan is cocked-up on my school holiday. Alright since tomorrow is the last day of school, i don't know what to do after school. I feel like accompanying Amirah to the salon to rebond her hair. I don't know. Hmmmmm,i guess that's all for the day. Friday, Friday, Friday! I'm looking forward for tomorrow. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment