Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day and Night.


Hi hi hi. Yay,i'm counting down to Hari Raya which is in four day's time and i can't wait for Monday.

Okay, basically i didn't get much sleep last night as i couldn't sleep at all. From one plus until three plus i didn't get to sleep. I kept on listening to songs, watch teevee and eat some seaweed before i finally get to sleep. But i did smsed some of my friends who are not asleep yet. I didn't sms love because i thought he was already sleeping but then my predictions are wrong. He didn't even went to sleep for one whole night. Well, what can i do. I had pre-dawn and then surf the net until six before i get some sleep back.

I have to wake up early today as i have to so called "babysit" my sister and my lil' cousin. Syaqirah Aleena. I eventually woked up at 11 plus and i have to fetch them. It was fun taking care of them but then i have to leave my job earlier because i have to get my Army uniform. number four with Farhanah around three plus. So, i went out of house around two and met her at 147 before we went to the shop. Took and then slacked for awhile. Camwhored with her and all the photos are at Facebook, i shall upload the pictures soon okay?

I waited for love to come since he wanted to see me but then i met him for like, three minutes and then i went home by 168. Lebih baek tak payah jumpe kaan. Haiya, nevermind. Missing him so much already. So yeah, when i reached home, my two baby's have gone home -.- I get my things ready for tomorrow's course and blahblah i'm sure gonna be tired tomorrow since i got a long day course. Yikes! Two days of it. So ,i shall end here. Goodnight, asses -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment