Thursday, September 30, 2010

I felt like giving up.

A big jar full of water gets emptied by just a small hole. Meaning? A single pain could drain the happiness of a loving heart.

Hey there )': Nice Thursday today is. Really, i enjoyed it so much because i've been concentrating in class so much for History and Science lesson. That's a spledid job for me. Well, I have been participating a lot today in History class because I want to get more global dollars from Madam Yeong in order to be calculated into my SA2. Blahblah, but then the thing that i seriously hate about today is, FIRE DRILLS!

It's been like two weeks i've been observing the school has always come up with a fake fire drill alarms and today there's one more. In the first place, I don't believe it was a real one because i was having fun during my P.E lesson and it was a Softball game. It's only the first game and we have to stop because of the stupid fire drill alarm. Darn, we have to assemble at the field as a whole school and wait for the warrants to check the school and mark attendance blahblahblah stuff before we can finally go back to our class. But one thing is, today we got no maths lesson because of the fire drills :D Thanks eh Mr Singth. Sayang kau banyak banyak -.-

I got two teddy bears from Faz. She gave it to me and what's cool about it is that, it's wearing the Springfield Uniform but then it's the older version. Tucked in. After school,I just spend my time with my friends before meeting baby. Spend time with baby too today. Awesome one :D Butbutbut,I felt lost after what i've spoken.

I shall make it at another post alright? :D Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment