Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're always mine.




COM-PAS-SION (:
Hey there.
I've been wanting to post something for my twocompassion. Well,here it goes. After what we had done to Miss Liza yesterday, it really teaches us a big big lesson. Now we understand why all teachers start to give up on us easily. I'm not saying all,some. Those who can cope,I thanked you for that cause I'm also part of the club. Hehehe =P But, then i finally came to a resolution that I don't want this to happen again because, we have approximately around five more weeks before we end twocompassion(2010). Aren't you guys gonna miss the two years we had gone through together? The pains,the gains and of course, the laughters flying around the class. I just wanna make this last few days and months with you all a very very meaningful one. I really hope you guys understand what i'm trying to explain here.

So yeah, everyone is under a big stress right now especially when EOY is just around the corner and it's in two weeks time. Exactly. I could feel the tension coming through my nerves right now. Just hang on, everything is gonna end soon (: Alright, so since yesterday Miss Sharon Tan had complaint to the General Office,today the whole class had to stayback and had some lectures going on by Miss Tan and Miss Ong. We get scolded and Miss Tan raised her voice at us just now. This is so uncool ): But, the lecture goes on till tomorrow. So,yeah. Tomorrow, 145 sharp in classroom. All must be seated. That's what Miss Tan is expecting. Mampos! Buah Zakar betol ah ni Miss Sharon Tan. Because of her, ERGH! I'm lazy to talk about her. Fcuk off!

I'm gonna have shooting tomorrow and tomorrow is my sister's birthday. Sweet five yer dikk?! haha :D Setengah jagung lagik sayang oi. Haha :D Well,gonna buy her a small cake tomorrow cause on Saturday there will be a partay and I'm attending Qistina's Open House and on Sunday for Amirah. Cool! Packed when exams are coming .Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment