Tuesday, September 7, 2010

yay!

Oh howdy :D
Finally i get to rest for a day today after going for a one day course yesterday at SANA. Thought of waking up late but then i was woked up by a call from mummy. She told me that she wants to bring me out and go get my raya shoes but then i remembered that i already bought my hari raya shoes already. I woked up at watch teevee while grandma is out to the market and love is still not awaked. So i took my blanket and continued to sleep back until eleven plus. I wake love up and then I had a bathe and did some spring cleaning to prepare for Hari Raya.

FYI, my holiday homeworks have not been touched yet. I shall do it soon. I got Maths and Science homework to do before Hari Raya and i shall do it by tonight or tomorrow night. Frankly speaking,I'm lazy to go for tomorrow's course because it will take me one whole day, again. But thank god it's nearby to our school. It's located at the Civil Defence HQ at Tampines. Luckily near if not, i won't go and mummy don't allow me too. I really really don't expect this course to be at a further place because i wanna go home early tomorrow and do more spring cleaning before malam raya as i want to relaaax (: Anyway, baby is going to ride to his grandma house tomorrow so at least he go some things to spend on.

Yesterday night i slept at one plus. Thought of tonning with baby but then he was tired after going out with his cousins so let him sleep and perhaps maybe tonight i shall ton with him but theeeennnnnnn,i got course tomorrow -.- Nevermind, during the lectures i will go to my lalaland and shall wake up only for breaks ^^ It will end just like yesterday. How niceeee~ So yeah, i think i shall go now and watch teevee and get my things ready :D

No comments:

Post a Comment