Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If i could write you a song

No more courses :B
3,2,1= Hari Raya ^^'
No more courses means,i can concentrate on raya more :D
Hey there :D Finally, my courses during the September Holidays are over and i'm so glad that i will not be seating on the chair and hearing lectures for two hours plus. All that is, OVER! Not only that, I have like two more days before raya to get my things ready and my homeworks to be done.

As usual,I thought that this course is gonna be a boring one because it's just gonna be lectures and lectures all the way but then Iwas wrong, again. It's fun with all the CD guys teaching us the methods and demostrating to us all the basics but then when it comes to the lecture,it sucks to the core. Seriously. With the annoying CPL. Blahblahblah and then went for lunch. Sgt Jeeha came to accompany Sgt Atiqa. We went to sat a block and have chat when our lunch time is quite long around one hours plus going to two. Went back and we were quite early and myself and Farhanah drew some grafiti on the windows that are covered with fogs and guess what? The instructors there were freaking mad at all of us who drew or touch the window and drew something. But theres a worser case, someone drew a 'fuck' and middle finger grafiti on the windows. I owned up for my wrongdoings of touching the windows only butbutbut,I'm not the culprit who drew the 'nonsense stuff' okay? It was from other school. A better school called, TKSS (:

Had a few more lectures and study time before our test. I studied, a little bit only. I passed the test but I don't know what is my marks for the paper and guess what? Amirah failed but then the sirs there helped to push her to the passing mode so that she don't need to come back next year and take the course again. Be thankful Mirah :D Oh,yes. One more thing before i forget to say about the course is there's this guy who is sooo cute that I falled in love with him, but a little bit because i still remembered my limitations. Nyahaha, and i don't think i'll get him too because,he's a instructor. He is instructor Md Hafiz and Siddeque. Truely handsome,so much. Okay,better stop this before baby gets annoyed. Hah :D

Hmmmm,baby's gonna have band tomorrow and i shall be lonely in the morning. Who wants to accompany me by texting me? Anyone? So yeah,I'm going back to mummy's house tomorrow and gonna be there for Hari raya's Eve. Can't wait. I got no accesories yet. Hmmmm,but i got falsies. Yay! Alright,i have to MIA now. I shall update tomorrow okay? iloveyoupeoples :D

No comments:

Post a Comment