Friday, January 15, 2010

2 MORE DAYS , 3 MORE DAYS TO GO!

Hey there .
Well today is Friday and it really comes really quick.
I hate Fridays when it comes to the end of the week at school.
Urgh,no meeting him , no see-ing friends.
Wellwellwell,let's see on Monday does anyone wish me for my birthday.
hehe ^^
I cant wait.
Well,today woke up at 5.30 am,get ready and then had breakfast and leaved house at 6.05,took 222 and changed bus 31 to Amirah's house.
Waited for her then waited for Farhanah too.
Took bus 23 to school .
reached school,went to toilet to doll up.
Haha.
Then assembled at the parade square.
frist period was LA.
Then GEOG, Mr Soh kept on making jokes with me because the day before i slept in the class.
Wooooloooo~
then Recess,i did my usuals uh pat toilet.
Then went for recesss.
Yadayadayada !
After school , slacked with Farhanah and Tasya and Mirah.
Laughed a lot.
But before that , slacked with Nana and Fiqaaah.
Haha.
talked a lot on disgusted stuff.
then home at 5.30;
Met daddy at bedok inter and now i'm updating.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment