Sunday, January 31, 2010

Escape Theme Park!


Oh hey there!
Today was a fantastic day !
I didnt expect my mum to allow me to tag along with Amirah to Escape.
Thanks eh mummy ^^
Well,i woke up early today at 8plus.
Then watched teevee until Amirah called asking if i can tag along.
I said to her, i bet my mum wont allow ]:
So,i tried sms mum and she allowed!
Wee~
Yadayadayada and went out of house at 1.20 plus and damn fucking 15 mins of waiting for a single taxi to bring me to amirah's home.
Ish,cost me 6plus pulak tu.*thumbs down*
Reached mirah's block,met her sister and friend.
Then went to Pasir Ris by 3.
Reached there and waited for Amirah's cousin.
While waiting,camwhore.
Her sister went to get cheeseburger for us.
Finally, we are in!
First ride was the Daytona GO-KART.
But me and amirah wasn't allowed to go.
Below eighteen.
Her sister was allowed.
Alahai,tutop sebelah mata.
While waiting , the two of us went to the roller coaster , flyer and i took the Viking aLONE!
Then went back to them and continued with other rides which is the coaster again and the viking next.
This time amirah's cousin and myself forced amirah to join in the ride.
Halfway through the ride,Amirah was damn pale.
She was so scared and we have to stop the ride.
Amirah , amirah...
But thanks to her,we get to go for another round.
Then they went to the haunted house.
I didnt,so as mirah.
Yadayadayada and finally wet and wild.
Took bus home and get scolded.
Haish,nevermind.
My fault. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment