Monday, January 18, 2010

I turned 14 !

When the clock strucks twelve , the first person to sms me was Fahirah,Amirah.
Followed by Zaidah,Qistina,Auntie,Sha,Hanan,Fynie,Khuz,whole class and 'Rated R'
Thanks for the wishes okay guys ?
So, Today i am fourteen.
Exactly at 9.31am,i am a year older.
i'm getting more matured and will understand peoples feelings.
Today,woke up in the morning and get ready with a lot of smiling mood .
Reached Amirah's house and she wished me .
On the way to bus-stop,Farhanah came and she wished me with a present she gave was a bracelet.
Thanks ^^
Get into bus 15 and reached school.
People rushed to me to wish me Happy Birthday !
i was so touch with it today.
With the good mood from Mr Tay which allows me to sit at the back today.
Weeee ~ Iloveyou mrTay.
Went to class and it was Science.
Malay and recess.
During recess was the best part .
I get BASHED during school hours and with cold ice shivers down my spine .
With cold water everywhere spilled to my uniform.
Not only that,
water from the toilets were also poured down to my new uniform.
Thanks to those who poured it eh (:
Reached class,everyone was asking me ,what happen?
And i said , they bashed me.
Than , all wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Came to Geog class,went to toilet to dry up.
Not working -_-
Went to class, Mr Soh asked me why i'm so wet .
I said i accidently go and push the tap water and all the water poured on me.
In order to cover up to those who bashed me.
Thanks to me ehh ^^
After school ,was bashed again with Khai,Qis,Nana and others.
Even the guys joined in.
They planned to push me into the pond.
But , luckily didn't (:
Outside school,was poured again with water.
WET AGAIN!
Than , the others rushed to 7.eleven to get flour.
They bashed me again near RC.
Now,i'm covered with flour everywhere.
And it's hard to get it off my uniform.
Should have bring a t-shirt along.
;p
After bashing , lepaked near Nana's house and Amirah helped me to clean up those flour.
Then home took cab with Amirah and homed.
Bathed and then get rid of those flour on my Roxy Bag.
Yay! Can go away.
Woo,chatted with Qis on the phone.
Then now updating.
After this , wanna eat and study .
Bye (:
To all my beloved friends who made my Birthday a wonderful one this year,
I wanna wish you all thank-you very much for everything you have done to me today.
This is the best BIRTHDAY BASH EVER i had in my life !
And i will treasure this moment together with you .
I wont forget this sweet 14 birthday bash from you all.
From school to RC.
Thank-you SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU GUYS THE MOST !
erraaaah (:

No comments:

Post a Comment