Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When you came back to me and 2 more too.


Today is a TOTAL BLAST I shall say?
Yes uh^^
Well,today seems the good day for me.
Not that good uh.
I'm still not happy with my life );
NoNO!
In school was great uh.
After school was even better.
Right after school,went to Pasir Ris E-hub to eat Seoulgarden with Amirah and Atiqah.
Yummeh and the treat was on me.
Hee ^^
After eating , went around E-hub and laughed a lot until i sms 'you' that i was near his block.
He saw us * kening naek turon*
I was in stomach-pain uh that time and gfs were laughing a lot !
Kelakar eh korang !
Then went back to bus stop near E-hub and home by 17 and 28.
In bus 28,saw my ex-primary student , Fasihah.
Talked a lot with her about some girls.
Then reached home and updating.
Bye!
'when can my life be happier with someone'

No comments:

Post a Comment