Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fashionista.


Oh,hey!
Whassup people?
Sorry for not updating for a very long time.
*padahal 4 days je*
So,yeah.
This few days i'm busy with preparation for sec 1 CCA orientation.
Tuesday , went home late.
So as Wednesday and Thursday.
Wednesday is the worst.
I lost my wallet again.
But this time it's in bus 8.
Heh.
Kay,whatever.
Friday,the performance day.
Was so eager to perform and i wanna tell you guys, i'm not stage fright anymore!
I dont even know why !
Heh.
Well,all my hard work gets a very good ending with a BIG round of applause and a 52 girls sign up for ncc.
Yah-oo!
I'm happy, daddy !
Ohkay,then i also lost my precious voice.
I have run out of it .
Shout a lot yesterday.
I slept early too and sorry to those who sms-ed me.
I slept early.
This week was good!
'a long way journey to go'

No comments:

Post a Comment