Sunday, January 3, 2010

School's back !


Hey pewpals .
Time to get back to school tomorrow.
Today,i'm gonna sleep early and wake up early tomorrow.
I took my own time to make this blog long for today.
Walla !
I'm ready for school , bag packed,everything ready , just waiting to step school !
Kay,shudup.
Today woke at 10.30 and did my spring-cleaning with my last year books and throw them away into the rubbish chute. T hen had and exercise .
Breakfast and bathe.
Kindda late of me to bathe ;P
Then,it was time to watch the teevee and pressed my school uniform.
Puhressed!
Eat my so-not-nice mee soto.
Doesn't taste like one too -.-
Then just talked to amirah and uh,forget .
Heh.
Okay,now, it's time to go.
Goodnight !
*thumbs up for Jennifer's body movie*
Have fun tomorrow !
'final'

No comments:

Post a Comment