Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lend an ear to mend a broken heart.

[Atiqah]
Oh hey there peoples (:
Sorry for not updating for 2 days.
Was so busy uh.
Thursday got Maths whatever class after school.
Went home late agaain.
Friday got NCC(Sea) Training and i was feeling really sick.
I reported sick,headache came to me.
Then okay already,join back.
Right after changing uniform.
Marching time i felt sick , i couldn't breathe.
Reported sick agaain -.-
I'm not strong uh yesterday.
I don't even know what's the reason.
So, i have to change back to my P.T kit.
And have a massage from one of my senior.
Thanks ^^
Right after that was Bersurai time.
After that,went to the toilet to accompany Farhanah to change her uniform.
Then went to KFC.
Ordered a snackers only.
POKKAI now!
Farhanah went home first with BF and i went home with Ayu(junior)
Today is saturday .
Nothing's good up!
Amirah asked me if i can join her tomorrow to ETP.
I'm not sure either.
Hmmm(:
Okay , have to go now.
Bye !
'can't wait to Monday'

No comments:

Post a Comment