Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sooner or later,you are other girls property but not me...


Finally i'm back yesterday from my 2 days 1 night sec 1 ncc camp.
Well,it went really well because i really get bonded with all my seniors again and juniors for the first time in NCC.
Okay,so here's how jolly well goes.
After school on Friday,went back to Farhana's house with the 2 bags with me.
Heavy,but i endured.
After getting her stuff,headed back to school by cab.
Fall in time.
Then introduction to sec 1's and then game time.
Lunch was great.
Then after the day, dinner and night walk at 10 plus to 12 plus.
My pair was to leave at 11 plus.
Woo~
Scary ?
I'm not , because i am used to it.
Was assigned with Armiza.
She is fun to be with that EX-Loyang girl.
IANDI room was the worst okay!
I shall not elaborate why.
Hahahahaha :p
Then slept at 1.10 am plus without showering.
I , EVERYONE stinks at that time.
Next day,woke up at 6.10 am and took a bathe and reported at 7.
Pt and pt .
At 9plus,headed to Sentosa.
Woo,like finally i went to Sentosa after a long period of time since i went there.
I think the last time was kindergarten.
Hee.
Reached there and thats where our amazing race started .
The amazing race covers the whole of sentosa except Tanjong beach.
First stop i can remember,
Second was Merlion walk.
It was fun too.
My group with is Apache has high confidence on getting first.
But unfortunately,were the last ):
Its ok,at least we had fun together.
After taking pictures, headed down to the bridge and then played games near the sea.
Dog and bone and after that dunking time!
Dunked a lot of seniors.
Fun uh siaa XD
Then time to leave.
In the bus,journey to school,slept in the bus.
Checkcheck dah sampai.
Then last game is to find our group flags.
Then bersurai.
Had a bathe again at school with fana.
Then went to KFC.
Homed and then pack out and i slept like a pig today.
Yesterday slept at 11plus,woke up at 12pm and then slept back at 2pmplus and woke up at 5plus.
Confirm tonight i got insomnia.
Heh.
Okay,bye.
BOYSLIKEGIRLS , HERE I COME TO CATCH YOU LIVE IN SINGAPORE!
'you will be that Changkat Changi sec girl property'

No comments:

Post a Comment