Friday, January 1, 2010

Worry less,limits stress.


Hey there people !
Finally , i'm back and i can use my sayang.
My computer.
Okay , i already bought my contacts for next year .
black in colour it is.
and it cost me around $23.
money gone agaaaain -.-
Nevermind XD
Well,it's first of January today and 17 more days to my biggest day !
BIRTHDAY !
Hmmmm,school's back in two day's time.
Waking up early is the most irritating thing to do.
But,first day i wont be able to wake up easily.
Must change rountine already for me.
Heh ^^
Now,i got my North Star shoes at 19.90 .
money gone agaaain -.-
One dress from Topshop .
$16.90 gone again -.-
Now, i'm BANKCRUPT.
First week of school , i'm a busy women .
getting ready for the CCA Orientation .
freestyle i shall do (:
Okay,now i have to go.
Packing up bags.
for school (:

No comments:

Post a Comment