Saturday, January 16, 2010

All i need is guidance.


Oh,heyhey.
Today was a BLAST uh!
Almost all my cousin came to have gathering. The best part was, JENGJENGJENG!
Surprise birthday party for me,grandma,auntie,cousin.
That was for the January babies.
Yoohoo~
Actually,i didnt know that they are planning to do this stuff until my itchy hands go and ransack the fridge and i saw a prima deli cake!
Yum ;p
From then i can know that they are up to something.
So,around the evening,they started to light up the candles on the zyummeh cake and after that had pizza and stuff .
Night came and its present giving time.
I got a Victoria Secret handbag which is in purple colour, Victoria Secret Lotion , bracelet and a necklace.
Niceynicey ^^
I love it so much.
Sumpah!
For others they gave me money as they dont know what to buy for me.
Well,i know i'm low profile until people dont know what i like.
Cehh! Bobal macam paham je aku nie.
CHOY!
Then chatted a lot with cousin about ghost that they experience before.
Scarry uh !
Then they went home at 11.30 and now i'm resting and i cant wait for Monday!
I'm 14,14,14 !
YES!
I love getting older because i get mature and understand people well.
Okay,make sure wish me eh!
18 january.
Bye! ;p
1 wanna see if you wish me when the clock strucks 12.'

No comments:

Post a Comment