Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fabulous one mistake

Hey there:D How was IMT for today? Great. But, unfortunately i failed for the whole test and i could not get my Markmenship Badge for this year. I will have to wait for next year and i will get a badge.
But, i improved on my shooting skills and tecnique for shooting competition coming soon in this year. Well, i didn't expect that our instructor who is the want who teach us at Yishun Safra was the one of the conductor at Nee Soon Camp just now. I miss Mr(iforget).
I'm in school for only half the day while the other half i spend on the IMT stuff. Went out of class at twelve and then off to report at 12.35. Bused-off to Nee Soon Camp and oh-yes-i-love.There are students from Juying Secondary and i can meet my Ex-Campfeast friend who is Fahmy,Irfan Fahmy and i got a lot more. On the way to Nee Soon Camp, Farhanah came up with a stupeeed dance which all of us did it and guess what? The Juying students saw from behind in their bus and they laughed at us. Ohwell,we are not shy to do silly stuffs:D We are used to it .
I'm in Detail two and i am the assistants of Detail One. My partner is Syafiqah. A longlonglong time never meet friend from Bukit Batok. Like finally, she is my partner :D
Helped her and checked a lot on her and it was my turn to fire !
Bang , bang , bang !
I passed a lot of test , but then overall i failed and congrats to Amirah for achieving Nine and that's considered only as pass and to Farhanah , congrats on getting 11 for it. One more mark and you achieved it. Nevermind, we learned the tips and tops from the CLT's there.
After IMT, we have to wait for the bus for fourty-five minutes before it can bring us back to Tampines Ave 8. Changed off and then off to watch Soccer Match in school. Springfield lose i guess? Yes,Geylang is better. I know i know. Went off to Bubble tea shop and headed home by sixty-nine. Saw Fasihah in the bus and then walked off.
Shall i end here?
Friday's there's another training? Ohmygod -___- i'm EXHAUSTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment