Sunday, April 11, 2010

SYF Band . That's the hardwork






SYF BAND : BRONZE
Hey there. Yesterday i went for the SYF Band Display and congrat's to Springfield for achieving Bronze. Well,Bronze is better than nothing right?
I know you guys have tried your veryvery fucking best and all that has happened , has already been done. All of all, to me, our school is still the best .
So yesterday met Amirah at her house bustop and then off to MacDonalds to have our lunch before heading to school. After eating,went to meet Nana at her block and then straightly went to school and ohmygod, there's more than 11 buses that are taking the supporters to the Singapore Indoor Stadium. I saw baby ^^
I know he is NERVOUS !
Then went off to the hall to get our attendance taken and then headed off to the bus. Along the way,sat with tweenie Qistina with the other boys from 3C and 3D. They maked a lot of jokes . Reached the stadium, saw a lot of band members from other schools. They were good. Better than Springfield i shall say. Their uniform is cooler than Springfield. I'm not looking down on my school,but seriously they are.
Went in and saw Ping Yi Secondary School students. I knew, my bestfriend were there to support their school. But i don't see the signs of them. Let it be . Fari and the other photographers took our pictures,some candid and some formal. It's our school's turn to perform. Everything went well , i think. The dance is cooler than Yusof Ishak school. Our gelek is even BETTER!
8 schools performed and then have to wait for the result for half and hour. TKSS got Gold, Ping yi got Gold, Bukit Panjang got Silver,Yusof Ishak got Bronze ( this is because they steal our school song.) Springfield got Bronze and i forgotten already ;D
But , i know Bowen and Deyi got GOLD WITH HONOUR!
How i wish if that was our school who achieve it -___-
Then,went further down to support our MB and baby cried.
Allah,jangan lah nanges. Please don't cry , please. Girlfies was telling me that ^^ cried.
I know i know, i saw him crying.
* sad face*
I eventually cried to inside the bus while hearing songs.
Reached school at 8 plus and then went off to explore around school and i wasn't myself. I knew i didn't run ,so as you guys. Slacked a while, thought of waiting for Baby and gave him a hug but then i'm better save than sorry.
Tapi balik tetap kena marah jugak -____-
I know i've stayed longer ;P
Cousins were at home and oh,i'm heading off to Johor Bahru later. Shall come back very late. And i'm gonna miss my hubbybaby ):
He's sad and i have to leave for a day. Awwww ,god ;(
Okay,i have to go now. I will update later on or tomorrow.
Goodbye and enjoy your Sunday, Errah ((:

















No comments:

Post a Comment