Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's been a week left


Hey there peeepos :D Today is Saturday. I woke up veryveryvery late and i have little time to get ready for my religious class. I guess i woked up at 11 plus ? Yes,i know i slept very late yesterday at 1.30 am and it's 17 today.
Happy Birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Ayesha Mohd,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
May you have a blissfull fourteen years of life and i hope that our friendship can last till eternity.
Meet up soooon :D
I spent my day at religious class with awesome cliques and then went home alone because Faidhi is not tagging along as he want's to celebrate his brother's birthday. What a coincedence with Ayesha's birthday. SO yeah, today is quite fun uh. Went out from home at 1.30 plus and then reached around 1.50 plus. Talked around with Alawiyah . Oh,that retarded friend of mine. She's sumpah annoying sia.
Skip skip after class, at Bedok Inter saw Tanisha and her mom. Aww,i miss her like hell right now -___- Jumper soon tau sister :D I talked to her for awhile and then said bye to her.
Now,homed (:
Just gonna hang around with Cousin .
Bye .!

No comments:

Post a Comment