Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nothing is hopeless, we must hope for everything

IMT TOMORROW @ Nee Soon Camp.
So yeah, tomorrow there's going to be IMT. Basically, IMT is like a shooting training. Only that it is targeted onto the computer. I guess if i explained it correctly?
Today school was normal. Started off with a swap from Home-Economics to Design And Technology. Ohmygod, i get that Mr Tay again for two years straight. Nevermind and what's more i've been located infront of his face with Azilah beside me. So,my only friend is Azilah when it comes to DNT. Eh Zilah Eh?
We both have been working with that Mr Tay without getting paid. We've been assigned to do this and that. I am feeling sleepy during that lesson :D But i managed not to sleep even for one second.
After DNT was Science and Mr Lim came. As for usual , i don't wish to listen to him . But , i did understand uh of course. Recess time with the girls and then off to the hall to see Nana have he picture taken with her OPC members but then i decided to go back to class with Amirah and laughed a lot on a lot of things. I know she know. Maths lesson i did listen and then off for another Science lesson again which covers up my school day and ended at 2.20 because i have to go for an EXTRA lesson for Maths and my brain is now absorbed to a lot of math's equations.
Grrrrrr,my brain is hurting when it comes to study.
Lol :D
I helped Nana with her letting off early and Miss Lau didn't have any choices but have to let her go for some simple reasons. After class, went off to Bubble Tea to get my peppermint oreo ice-blended and then off to slack with Fiqah and then met baby.
Slacked until 5 plus and then when home with a sleeepy face.
bathed and then jumped onto the bed and zzzzzZZZzzzz.
Studied just now and updating.
Toodles,Errah

Watch This VIDEO SPRINGFIELDERS !

No comments:

Post a Comment