Monday, April 19, 2010

If we ever meet again,but i don't accept you.


Why are you coming back to me after such a long time you leave me and asked me to move on? Is this so called a planned up by your friends and yourself of maybe you want the old me?
Oh,i'm sooo sorry 'R' i am not the Athirah you used to know.
Everything now has changed,i moved on like what you asked me to do so a few months back. That's success for me. Now,i really wanna know what's your motive of asking me question and dragging it up to one question to a lot of 'em?
There are some people that you love last time can irritate you the most time of your life.
School's back today with a fresh new Monday for me. Now,it's a brand new Monday agaain.
So,school was great and started off with a laughing day with Amirah. Robotics club of teeth. I don't know what craps i have been laughing about since Science lesson till Maths lesson. But,definately the Photo-taking session is a great one today. Went for Photo-shooot again with the compassionista's ! I'm in the middle of the picture i guess for informal. So if you see the girl infront,that is me ^^
For formal , i'm in the middle row and i forgotten where am i standing but i knew i grew higher from the previous picture i took last year with 1C.
Amirah and I have been seperated, shall i say all? But we went back together for the informal shot. Cheese! And then back to class for Geography lesson.
i've been improving on the test really well lately and I got an compliment from Mr Soh regarding my improvement on Geography test.
WEEEEE~i'm a happy sunshine right now!
Maths period , i don't wish to elaborate what is happening. I didn't bring my notebook and she wrote my name on the class journal.
Right now,i'm just sitting infront of the screen to just feel sad and scared.
I don't know why?
Basically,the pictures on top are the one's taken in the morning (;
Bye :D











No comments:

Post a Comment