Saturday, April 3, 2010

I need to know should I fight for love

Buy the new album of Errah Bieber today!
Title:My World 2.0
You will never regret buying it.
Ohwell,make sure you buy it okay? That's nothing actually.That is what i do do kill this boredom-ness on Saturday. So,sorry for not updating yesterday. I've been busy shopping at VivoCity and then off to cousin's house to lepak.
Went out to Tampines at 12plus and then waited for cousins to come and then off to Vivocity.Reached Vivocity,i went to a lot of shops and then came to the top to watch the beautiful scenery of RWS and sea. Went to Banquet and then off to Kakak Yaya's house.
Reached her house,waited for Faidhi to come and then chatted off with Kakak Yaya and then Faidhi came. Make jokes and laugh a lot with him. Played games and then our hungry stomachs are hurting us. We decided to go to the nearest shop,but then changed mind to 7-eleven.
Fuckly,i walked quite far and i didn't even relise that i can walk back to Springfield. It's soooo near. Bought some foods and then went back to the house and was shocked to see they ordered MacDonalds in the late night. Hah ! What's more? I grab the very cheeseburger first and then talked with Baby on the phone for a while only as i'm going home after food. )):
No worries,i had a talk with him .
I'm missing him like hell right now )':
Okay,today is the day that Kakak Yaya is getting engage. And irritating madrasah is blocking my day. Asshole -____-
I don't wish to go madrasah today ,so as Faidhi . But i got no choice , i have to go in order to support the SYF Band Performance next week at Kallang Indoor Stadium. So,i sacrifice this happy day to just go my religious class. Hmmmmmmm...Endurance agaaain...
Eh,my typing is sooo L-A-M-E!
*slapslaps face*
Okay,the good typing here is up!
So,how many more days to go for the SYF and then i'm back to my normal routine.
Shall update more on the engagement pictures later okay?
Goodbye,Errah.
TO NUR AMIRAH AND HAZLAMI SHAH ,
CONGRATS ON THE 1 MONTHSARY TOGETHER ! I KNOW IT'S HARD TO ACHIEVE IT!
MAY YOU BOTH HAVE A LONG LASTING LOVE AND MAKE IT A EVERLAST!
From your friend,Errah ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment