Friday, April 9, 2010

Gone,forever.


Thanks for your 5 Generation. Without you,there's no me (:
To my Greatgreatgrandmother,R.I.P ;D
Let's call it a day for today. Early in the morning , woked up at 5.30plus and then went off to bathe and get ready for school. Went to Amirah's blocks bus-stop and then bused-off to school by 15. Today assembled at the classroom. Like wow,it's for a week we've never had a mass gathering at the parade square. Iloveit :P
First two periods was LA and we did some essay on Games. Boring right? I just wrote some rubbish things about games and what games i like to play. There's cooking and dressing up. Lame,i know it. Then it was Geography. There's a test today and i studied a little of it only. Eenie Meenie of it. I hope i do pass the test~ I tried my very best to memorise everything in one last minute time. Recess time,ate with girlfies and then off to class. Maths lesson was also test and i'm telling you,i don't even know how to do one questions. It's sumpah hard. But i tried.
CME lesson was also a boring one. We learn about Sexuality and Mr Tay's teaching is so not fun like the other teachers and that leads me to go to sleep in the class. I slept for 25 mintues and woked up at 12.11pm.
After school,went to the toilet to change into my NCC t-shirt and then off to the canteen to have my lunch before i headed for training at 1.30. Today is the day that the Part C's take over of everything. I mean,conduct everything . During NCC,we had lectures and then off for PT and then drills. But, for drills i am not there as my legs felt really weak suddenly and it makes me shiver. I don't know what is the reason for the cause from my legs. Muscle tear maybe? Bersurai-ed at 5 plus and then checked my cellphone and was shocked to found out about the bad news from Mummy. She called me for eight times and she smsed me for two times saying that she's going out with Granny to go and have a visit and the other one was an URGENT message. So,i tried to control my feelings. But , tears came rolling down slowly.
Sad face came to my expression and then i satted down outside the General Office and then helped out with Qistina's problem with her boyfy and then went off to 7-eleven and then back home by 69 with Shamin. Sorry Baby for not waiting for you, i'm just too tired and i am seriously in the sad mood. I'm soooooo sorry . Anyway, good luck for your SYF tomorrow.
Am i going tomorrow? Haha. Well of course i'm coming. Alright kiddos,i have to go now.
Have to get things up tomorrow and oh yes, Camp Steel is next Wednesday and Thursday. Should i bring my handphone along? But not supposed to have any cameras. Should i?
Goodnight and good rest, Errah.

No comments:

Post a Comment