Sunday, April 25, 2010

the friend which will always be there for you whenever,forever.


Outing with ZayyJuliet was a great one today. I'm bored at home,so as Zay. Decided to go for a study group at Bedok Library. Since she doesn't have any homework,i am lazy to bring mine,we just go to the library to read books and camwhore. Hmm,but before that had our lunch at MacDonalds. Saw Tanisha with her friend , Mush'ab(a veryvery long time never met friend) and his brother. We waited for anyone who was having their meals to get their butts off the seats and let us seat. But, there was none. Vicious farking animals betol uh dorang -___-
Selfish, think of others too lah. I feel like making a feedback and saying that this place is so small and has to be much more BIGGER! We waited for fifteen minutes walking front and back infront of the same people waiting to get a sit and have our food. Ass -___- Like finally found one at the back. I told Zay that i won't give a damn to people who are searching for the seats. I will be sitting on this sit for veryverylong time. Let others feel what i feel *sarcastic face*
Had MacSpicy and oh,today is my luck. I got an Apple Pie for free. I didn't even ordered it and it doesn't come out in my receipt. Hah. Zay said,just take and act as if nothing happened. I did ^^
Had our lunch together and talkedtalked about this 'animal half human'. She's just a girl who just got into the world of 'maju'. I seriously hate her so much! Zayandiknowwho. Went to library and then read books and time for camwhore. Took a lot of pictures.
Zay eyes are tired of doing those funny shaped eyes and formyself,i am still struggling how to learn how to do those funny eyes. Haha , one up and down. How on hell did she do that? It look's like a duck and for one of my pictures which i won't want to upload is,i look like an idiot ass -_-
Went home at 5.30 plus. Oh,when i was at the Library,Fafa asked me if i wanna go US. And i said yes,she said today at 4pm. So, i tell mummy and she said that it's already in the evening uh. You guys should go earlier and spend the day there. Haiy,wasted ~ But , Fafa said that she will bring me again next time, she didn't even go today. The ticket shop is closed. Universal Studios,here i come, SOON!
At night,had dinner at MR Teh tarik with granny and aunt. Home at 9plus,now updating,after this goonaa get the beauty sleep again. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment